It is with great importance that we safely conduct business during this time. While Photography is not an essential business, the current guidelines in British Columbia state that a business may remain open if they can adapt their services and workplaces to fit within the orders and recommendations of the Public Health Officer.
Outdoors at any location of choice as this allows us the ability to maintain the proper distance
Studio bookings are available at my home studio in Burnaby however are booked on a shoot-by-shoot basis based on the current situation.
Custom groups / Offices
A minimum of 12ft by 12ft of space is required for in office groups to allow for a backdrop, lights, and distance between myself and your staff. Windows should be kept open to allow for good air flow and a washroom must be provided.
Outdoors at any location of choice as this allows us the ability to maintain the proper distance. Should you book an indoor space, you must ensure that the space allows for proper Social Distancing, Hand Washing and good air flow.
Products will be sanitized prior to and after photographing. If your product is not something that can be sanitized with liquid sanitizer, ample time must be allotted before product will be photographed.
The current guidelines do not permit events or gatherings of any kind until further notice.
The following prevention measures have been developed to protect you, your family, myself, my family, and the greater community to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection and have been put together based on the BC CDC Guidelines as well as the BC Restart Plan.
- All payments can be made via eTransfer or Paypal online to avoid any in-person transactions
- All participants must disclose if they have or have recently had symptoms of a cough, fever, sore throat, or difficulty breathing via session questionnaire prior to shoot
- Anyone with these symptoms will not be permitted to participate in the session – sorry!
- If you are an office group, it is your responsibility to screen your team members
- All participants, including photographer and assistant(s) must travel to the site in separate vehicles or ensure both parties are wearing a mask if carpooling is absolutely needed
- You must disclose if you have travelled anywhere outside of the country or have been in contact with someone who has within 2 weeks of your scheduled session
- If you have travelled outside of the country or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, it is mandatory for you to quarantine for a 2 week period before your session.
- All participants must wash their hands thoroughly before and after the shoot
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth during the shoot
- When a handwashing station is not immediately available, hand sanitizer may be used however is not an alternative to hand washing
- A minimum of 6ft must be maintained between all participants during the shoot unless you reside in the same residence for shoots
- Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug
- Wearing a cloth mask is mandatory in all indoor spaces. I will wear a mask to all sessions as a safety measure for both yours and my protection
PHOTO GEAR + PROPS
- All photo gear will be cleaned before and after the shoot
- The photographer and assistant(s) will not touch any props
- Indoor shoots will be considered on a shoot by shoot basis depending on the safety conditions we can work with and your level of comfort
- The photographer and assistant(s) may not enter the client’s home or office if the room is not suitable for proper Social Distancing or does not have the ability for fresh air to cycle through. This can be discussed on a shoot by shoot basis.
- All shoots can be postponed or rescheduled at any time in the event of a safety risk and must be made in writing
Communication is key especially during this time. Everyone has the right to feel safe and is encouraged to speak up if they feel uncomfortable at any time during your session.
Be kind, be calm and be safe!